- Belu Media (we or us) is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting the privacy of the individuals who use our website at (the Website).
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree to us doing so. It contains information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive, and helps us to distinguish you from other users of the Website.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- This section lists the cookies that we use.
- Functional cookies
- Functional cookies allow the website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information that these cookies collect is anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other sites.
- We use the following functional cookies:
exp_csrf_token, exp_last_activity, exp_last_visit, exp_tracker – Content management system cookies to aid the use and operation of the website.
- Analytics cookies
- Analytics cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the website before, and what site referred you to the web page. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet.
- We use the following analytics cookies:
_GA, _GAT, _GID – Google Analytics anonymous statistical cookies
WOW.anonymousId, WOW.schedule, WOW.session, WOW.utmvalues –
- [In relation to the Google cookies listed above, Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.]
- Marketing cookies
- Marketing cookies are third party cookies, that are used to collect information about your visit to the website. This information may be used to serve relevant ads to you across the internet based on the pages you visit.
- We use the following marketing cookies:
- Third party cookies
HOW LONG DO COOKIES LAST?
- The [Insert names of session-only cookies] cookies are session cookies. This means that they expire when your browser session ends or when you close your browser, and are not stored longer term.
- All cookies may be blocked or deleted by you at any time: please refer to section 5 for instructions how to do this.
HOW DO I BLOCK COOKIES?
- If you want to stop browser cookies being stored on your computer in future, or if you want to delete any browser cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Information on deleting or controlling browser cookies is also available at www.AboutCookies.org.
- Please note that by deleting or disabling browser cookies, you may not be able to use certain areas or features of the Website.